Ohio Flint Glass CO. (Bowling Green-OH/Dunkirk-IN, Co. Operated:1891-99/1904-07), Introduced: c. 1907
• Ohio Flint; Jefferson Glass Co.; Central Glass Works
NOTE: David Zeidler: *marked Krys-Tol Patent Feb. 5. 1907
NOTE: Sid Lethbridge: Chippendale was first introduced by Ohio Flint Glass in 1907. In 1908 the rights to the Krys-Tol trademark and all the associated moulds were acquired by Jefferson Glass. They made this line until 1919 when Central Glass Works acquired the rights from Jefferson. Regarding T-540 photo: ...the form is a syrup or cream with a lock cover and was numbered T-540 in a Jefferson Chippendale catalog.
• Motifs: (Plain), (Colonial)