Jefferson Glass Company Limited (Toronto, Operated: 1912-1920s) - Toronto-Canada
  • Notes: Company formed in 1912, as a joint venture between the Diamond Flint Glass Co. of Montreal and Jefferson Glass Co. of Follansbee, WV. Diamond Flint (renamed as Dominion Glass in 1913). By August 1915, the new company was totally owned by Dominion Glass Co. but kept the Jefferson name until the 1920s when the factory was formally transferred to Dominion.

Patterns by Jefferson Glass Company Limited (Toronto, Operated: 1912-1920s) - click a thumb image to view all images for that pattern